Starting a new blog can be a challenge, so this class will help. You want to create a blog that will attract visitors, and will engage them so that they comment. You need to stand out from the crowd of millions of bloggers, so here are some simple tips to help you look good as you learn:
- Post regularly, make it interesting, short is okay, dull is not.
- Stick with only a few specific genres to talk about.
- If you want to look like a beginner, put ‘subscribe’ and ‘vote me’ links all over the front page.
- Clean and simple themes are the latest fashion. Personalize with your own images.
- Enjoy, blog for fun, comment on other peoples’ blogs (as they normally visit back).